TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 9 APRIL, 2017.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and other which may interact or interface with www.chinesenamehk.com, also known as Chinese Name HK 題名, located at Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (HKSAR).
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
This site is www.chinesenamehk.com which has the description of Chinese Name HK 題名, which provide the service of giving people a Chinese name.
Any and all visitors to our site shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained services provided for the purpose of this TOS.
The user acknowledges and agrees that the services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of www.chinesenamehk.com. At its discretion, www.chinesenamehk.com may offer additional website services and / or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and services, and this agreement shall apply to any and all additional services and /or products and any and all updated, modified or revised services unless otherwise stipulated. www.chinesenamhk.com does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned services and/or products. You, as the end user knowledge, accept and agree that www.chinesenamehk.com shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our services and / or products. Your continued use of the services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and /or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this agreement and any all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided services forthwith.
Furthermore, the user understands, acknowledges and agrees that the services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such www.chinesenamehk.com shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the related countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to the HKSAR.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
www.chinesenamhk.com shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor or user, nor make such content available for inclusion on our website services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow www.chinesenamehk.com the worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses as applicable.
Those areas which may be deemed publicly accessible areas of www.chinesenamehk.com’s sites are those areas of our network properties linked to the social media websites which are meant to be available to the general public and which would include message boards and groups that we openly available to users.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
www.chinesenamehk.com provides an area for our users to contribute feedback to our website and/or through the social media websites. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and / or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- chinesenamehk.com shall not be liable or under any obligation, expressed or implied, related to any contributions;
- chinesenamehk.com shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such contributions in such manner as they may see fit;
- The contributor’s contributions shall automatically become the sole property of www.chinesenamehk.com; and
- chinesenamehk.com is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users herein agree to insure and hold www.chinesnamehk.com our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our services, the user of www.chinesenamehk.com services or your connection with these service, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, user of, or access to www.chinesenamehk.com’s sites.
www.chinesenamehk.com shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alternation, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our services, or any part thereof.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and / or services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that www.chinesenamehk.com shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either www.chinesenamehk.com or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that www.chinesenamehk.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a results of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that www.chinesenamehk.com services and any essential software that maybe used in connection with our service (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by www.chinesenamehk.com or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on www.chinesenamehk.com Services (e.g. content or software), in whole or part.
www.chinesenamehk.com herein has granted your personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and / or license to make use of the object code or our software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise, make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by HK Platform (www.chinesenamehk.com) for use in accessing our services.
You herein expressly acknowledge and agree that :
- The use of chinesenamehk.com services and software are at the sole risk by you. Our services and software shall be provided on an “as is” and/or “as available” basis. www.chinesenamehk.com and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- chinesenamehk.com and our subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors, make no such warranties that (i) www.chinesenamehk.com services or software will meet your requirements; (ii) www.chinesenamehk.com services or software shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) that such results which may be obtained from the use of the www.chinesenamehk.com services or software will be accurate or reliable; (iv) quality of any products, services, any information or other material which may be purchased or obtained by you through our services or software will meet your expectations; and (v) that any such errors contained in the software shall be corrected.
- Any information or materials downloaded or otherwise obtained by way of chinesenamehk.com services or software shall be accessed by your sole discretion and sole risk, and as such you shall be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer and/or internet access. Downloading and/or displaying, or for any loss of data that could result from the download of any such information or material.
- No advice and/or information, despite whether written or oral, that may be obtained by you from chinesenamehk.com or by way of or from our services or software shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
- A small percentage of some users may experience some degree of epileptic seizure when exposed to certain light patterns or backgrounds that may be contained on a computer screen or while using our services, certain conditions may induce a previously unknown condition or undetected epileptic symptom in users who have shown no history of any prior seizure or epilepsy. Should you, anyone you know or anyone in your family have an epileptic condition, please consult a physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while using our services; dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You explicitly acknowledge, understand and agree that www.chinesenamehk.com and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages, which may be related to the loss of any profits, goodwill, use, data and/or other intangible losses, even though we may have been advised of such possibility that said damages may occur, and result from:
- The use or inability to use our service;
- The cost of procuring substitute goods and services
- Unauthorized access to or the alternation of your transmissions and/or data;
- Statements or conduct of any such third party on our service;
And any other matter which may be related to our service.
In the event you have a dispute, you agree to release www.chinesenamehk.com (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners and any other third parties) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
www.chinesenamhk.com may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular email, MMS, or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the www.chinesenamehk.com trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other www.chinesenamehk.com logos and any brand features and / or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of www.chinesenamehk.com You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the www.chinesenamehk.com logo or marks without obtaining www.chinesenamehk.com ‘s prior written consent.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and www.chinesenamehk.com and shall govern the user of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to www.chinesenamehk.com. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase www.chinesenamehk.com services, affiliate services, third party content or third-party software.